Season tickets

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Season tickets

Postby Garawa » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:04 am

If you haven't seen the media shenanigans about the season tickets on You Tube it is worth a watch. Highly amusing. Good reduction in prices to £300, the lowest for many years. Will be interesting to see what effect this has on attendances. Is it enough of a discount? Maybe. Will it tempt back the "boycotters". No chance. They won't even bother to come if they were paid £10 per game and we were owned by a multi-billionaire.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Re: Season tickets

Postby gillsfan1066 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:58 am

Glad Scally is so sure we are going to be playing in Division One next year, has he looked at the table recently, lol.
Sorry you are completely wrong, if the club were owned by someone who was NOT as dislikable as Scally, I am sure the "boycotters" would return to watch the Gills, or though with each passing season of course they get less interested in GFC.
I have never heard anyone ( well except one person ) say one nice thing about this guy, he saved Gillingham FC from going under, gave us a couple of years in the Championship Division, thank you Mr.Scally,thank you very much, and thats the honest truth, now what have you done for us lately ??
Give the wife a kiss and tell her you love her before you go to sleep tonight, then don't kiss her again or say you love her for the next three or four days and see what you get Friday night when you want a kiss and cuddle and a bit of hows your father it's called the cold shoulder.
Mr Scally was a salesman, I would guess what we used to call a " Promise Them Anything Salesman ", he still is, he has these announcements every so often, says a bunch of BS which even he himself doesn't believe, talks about where he wants GFC to be, then does NOTHING , which owner would have kept Lovell as the manager this long, anyone else would have sent his sorry ass down the road at Christmas. No roof at the Gillingham End for years and years, hahaha, but talk of a billion dollar stadium, lol,lol.
You don't just need a billionaire owner, you need a billionaire owner that LOVES the Gills, is there one out there, if not how about a multi millionaire instead,is there one of them out there, how about just a plain old millionaire that loves the Gills and wants to put some money into the team instead of taking it out ?
gillsfan1066

Re: Season tickets

Postby Garawa » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:27 am

We could be in a decent position if the boycotters stopped. A small minority are legit and a few go to all away games so have a justified stance. The majority wouldn't come if we were in the Premier League or if we had a new owner in League 1 with free tickets. The excuses they give is laughable. Most say they are protesting about Scally outside WH Smith. Why? You are not noticed as being missing inside and cannot be seen protesting in the high street either. If you want to protest, turn up and let him know or stand outside where everyone sees it. Truth is, these people have little interest in the club or coming and love it when we lose so they can spend hours gloating about it. I'd rather these people make up proper excuses such as having to work or not being able to afford tickets. I can understand that.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION