Gills Fixtures for 2018/19

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Gills Fixtures for 2018/19

Postby Garawa » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:58 am

All of the fixtures are in the results and fixtures section can next season's can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3306&p=16294#p16294

I cannot believe I am on holiday for the Sunderland home tie (flipping long trek on a Tuesday evening) so will miss it and last year it was the Blackburn game. Someone has it in for me!
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Re: Gills Fixtures for 2018/19

Postby gillsfan1066 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:16 pm

Very weak pre season games, four of the games a split team squads, I love the idea of us beating up on a bunch of tomato cans
coming away with five or six goal wins, just hope when we get to Accrington (where ever that is) we play "proper football".
I always ( very negativly sorry,) look at the last four or five games just in case we needs points to stay up, aagghhh, Plymouth,H Bradford, A Charlton H and Blackpool A , hope were already have automatic promotion by then.
Christmas doesn't look bad,no real travelling, Charlton A, Portsmouth H and Donny H , then a short paddle steamer trip to Sarfend on New Years Day.
Come on you Gills,lets get off to a fast start this year, top five by the time September comes , I hate it when we have to play catch up all season. GO GILLS.
gillsfan1066

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION