Navid Nasseri
Callum Reilly
Franck Moussa
Bradley Stevenson

Rhys Murphy
Greg Cundle
Noel Mbo
Elliott List

This also includes Connor Ogilvie and Callum Reilly, Who's loan spells expire at the end of the 2017 /2018 Season.

So, Who on this list would you keep, who on this list would you release, and who are you not sure about ???
fan_of_mulligan

Re: Gillingham Players Who Are Out Of Contract

Postby gillsfan1066 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:24 am

Well it's pretty obvious the team needs a major overhaul, ever since we were promoted back in 2013 we have done nothing but wallow around the bottom of the third division basically staring relegation in the face FOUR out of the last FIVE seasons.
I though for most of the season we had got the right manager in Lovell and I was 100% behind him but he has shown recently he has cracks in his armour. I think he has done a lousy job in the last six or so games only getting ONE POINT out of a possible EIGHTEEN, ONE POINT OUT OF EIGHTEEN and losing to teams like BURY , MKD and being thumped by Southend, shipping four goals in the first half, that shows we were not prepared to play the game and thats shameful bloody shameful.
if we had picked up half of those eighteen points we would now be sitting on the verge of the promotion battle not looking over our shoulders and hoping Wimbledon, Rochdale, MKD's or Oldham screw up a couple of more times than we do, and thats ridiculous.
The lack of effort from the Gills players recently has had me reading reports from fans that were at the game with comments like "The worst first half of football I have ever seen"," Gillingham only had two shots on goal the entire game," " a lackluster performance", and I am sorry but that's unforgivable from all sides .
From the Owner who appears clueless about how to hire a manager, we have had 18 managers in 18 years, and doesn't seem to want to invest in the club , through to the Manager who appears to be very comfortable in the job now he has his feet under the table, pipe and slippers on, kicking back and relaxing, and most of all the PLAYERS who are playing like they don't give two hoots about anything other than picking up a pay check each week, UNFORGIVABLE.
Time for a clean out, no point putting the same team out next season,the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. I don't know who half the names on that list are, do we even have a reserve team, which league do they play in ??
TIME FOR A CLEANOUT, time to bring new players in ,and get rid of the dead wood.
gillsfan1066

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION