Merry Christmas

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Merry Christmas

Postby Garawa » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:30 pm

Merry Christmas to all, thank you for being there and here's to a great 2018.

It's been a low year really, but we are ending strongly and we aren't Oxford fans! I thought they were defensively awful in the Trophy match and said they would get trounced playing that way and couldn't believe they won! Seems I was right - fancy losing 7-0 at home (we've never lost by more than 5 at home in the league in our history)! Hopefully we can exploit that and they don't use it as motivation to get their pride back!
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Re: Merry Christmas

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:52 pm

OH MY GOD, what the hell , ARE YOU C R A Z Y, don't you know the footie Gods are listening and reading this site every day, I can NOT believe you of all people said that.
Everyone on your knees NOW, no Ms Fanny Mulligan, knees , not hands and knees, AND pull your skirt down, good grief woman it's Christmas time behave.
OK everyone on their knees,hands together , and say with me, Gods of footie, PLEASE,PLEASE ignore Mr garawas post on here, he does not know what he saith.
Three against Oxford ,three against the Wombles and we won't be looking down to see how many points were clear of the cellar, we will be looking UP,UP and away towards a mid table finish, wwwooo hhooo,how great is it to be a Gills supporter , lol ?
gillsfan1066

Postby sotongill » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:06 pm

Merry Christmas Gary , and to everyone who uses this board . Like our friend from the colonies , I also wish you hadn't tempted fate :D
sotongill

Postby CadburyMan » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:07 pm

Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous new year to one and all. Make it a good one :-)*
CadburyMan

Postby gillsfan1066 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:25 am

Hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas, while you guys celebrate Boxing Day were all back at work, just a normal day here...........BUMMER, haha GO GILLS.
Of course the weather is great , only an inch or two of snow on the ground, and 30 degrees below freezing, FLORIDA, FLORIDA,where art thou Florida ??
gillsfan1066

Postby lidbid46 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:33 pm

Happy Christmas all; I suppose one point is better than none.
lidbid46

Postby Kent_UckyFriedGills » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:37 am

Merry Christmas all,and here is to a healthy 2018 for all of us and The Gills.
Noircat Premier League Champion 2007,and 2014.Noircat FA Cup (Runner Up 2014).Promoted to the Premier League (Runner Up 2017,and 2020 in the Championship).

Kent_UckyFriedGills,KFG for short.
Kent_UckyFriedGills

Postby bunburygills » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:35 pm

I missed this, so sorry to everyone but wish you all a happy new year wherever you all are. I heard on the news tonight that New York was minus 35 degrees. I didn't know it got that cold except at the Poles. We of course are in the middle of summer even though the rain helped us out at the cricket. Of course I'm hoping the Gills recovery continues. I was going to alter my predictions to reflect their poor start but I'm now confident enough to leave them the way they are. All the best everyone with happiness and good health.
bunburygills

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:19 pm

Wonderful you missed Christmas, YOU F'ING MISSED WISHING EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS, how the HELL do you do THAT ?? YEAH GODS, IT HAPPENS EVERY YEAR ON THE 25TH OF DECEMBER, EVERY DAM YEAR FOR TWO THOUSAND AND SEVENTEEN YEARS ( or there about's) AND YOU MISSED IT ???????????????????
It has nothing to do with Leap Years, nothing to do with the dam moon waxing and waning, nothing to do with stars lining up, NOTHING LIKE THAT , IT HAPPENS EVERY BLOODY 25TH OF DECEMBER AND YOU FORGOT IT,YOU MISSED WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY CHRISTMAS, well thanks for nothing pal .
I will tell you for one it ruined my Christmas, and Mr garawas kids are still crying because UNCLE Aussie the CRIMINAL didn't send a selfie of him breaking rocks in that nice striped orange prison uniform, they will probably NEVER EVER enjoy Christmas again, poor little buggers, skarred for life and all because YOU FORGOT TO WISH EVERYONE ON HERE A HAPPY CHRISTMAS. Wonderful just bloody wonderful.
gillsfan1066

Postby bunburygills » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:39 am

Sorry, I was waiting for the snow to fall to remind me but it's still in the 30's + here. Just had a game of golf this morning. I wear my cycling arm sleeves,wide brimmed hat and sun cream on my face, ears etc. and legs. Of course, we wear shorts 10 months of the year until it drops below about 18 degrees. So as you can see, it's very easy to forget it's Christmas. So a belated Happy Christmas to you all as well. Is that enough grovelling Chicago?
bunburygills

Next

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION