Merry Christmas

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Re: Merry Christmas

Postby gillsfan1066 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:14 pm

Yes,yes,YES, STOP, thats enough grovelling, made me feel ill reading that post. Cough, Cough, Cough, I have done some serious research over the past couple of days and I seem to be unable to find my Christmas and New Year wishes to one and all on here,WAIT. I can only assume not sending a certain person whose name begins with G a Christmas gift meant I was excommunicated from the board when I writed that post, and my hundred page Christmas wishes personally writed to every member on here is floating aimlessly around cyber space ?
So I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone on here and their wives (especially a certain persons wife) and familys a Very Happy and Prostitutes New Year and if anyone sees my original post floating around cyber space please send it home, I can always use it for next Christmas, I write the same crap in every card and e mail not meaning a word of it every year so it won't make a difference, 2018 wishes,2019 wishes what the hell, thank you.
gillsfan1066

Postby lidbid46 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:26 pm

And a Happy New Year to you! Mrs Lidbid sends her love and blew you a kiss; although it could have been a burp; it’s hard to tell the difference!
lidbid46

Postby Garawa » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:03 pm

Ha ha ha ha, I'm screenshotting all these comments in case bribery is required a t some point lol
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:51 pm

And you wonder why that wonderful woman, a woman that can down five pints of larger and lime, three pints of cider a couple of bags of salt and vinegar chips all before breakfast doesn't have that old flame she used to have for you, haha??
gillsfan1066

Previous

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION