12th man aweswome -Maddog

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

12th man aweswome -Maddog

Postby bananaman » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:50 am

12th man was awesome at morecambe non stop support for team. keep it going at rochdale those that are going.the rest of you start getting tuned up for accrington on staurday.Maddog said on saturday that the team were blown away by atmosphere against plymouth and it helped them push on and relax and play there game.
All the playersi spoke to after game at station said they knew about 12th man and really appreciated the vocal backing.
So lets get louder every game and get this championship won
#baconrituals
#Champions by christmas
bananaman

Re: 12th man aweswome -Maddog

Postby gillsfan1066 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:46 pm

Fantastic stuff, wish I could be there for Stanley game. Worst comes to the worst a tie against Rochdale and a nice 2-0 win against Stanley will be fine, but I think we can sneak a 1-0 against 'Dale and continue onwards and upwards.
How about one of you insiders, who have access to the players getting one of them to come on here occasionally, M. A. seems to like being in the spotlight, tell him we would like to see a few lines from him once in a while and we will get NC to give him free entry into next years Noircat League, that will save him a hundred quid.
gillsfan1066

Postby Garawa » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Well I know for a fact that Martin Allen HATES forums like these and is one reason why we are here!

Martin Allen said it is close to a sell out on Late Kick-off and the cameras will be there as well so it would be fantastic to show everyone else what a great ground we are so the guy competing in the "Your place or mine" section can win. I am sure the gaffer's winning mentality will help ensure the club lends a hand too!

As for the noise from us, well more of the same and for every home game after that!
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby Elgrande » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:59 pm

You are not saying that vocal support helps? Well I never did. ;)
Elgrande

Postby gillsfan1066 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:41 am

Cameras, full house ,playing the worst team in the Division who have half as many wins, twice as many losses and could not hit a barn door from five paces , Tickets ,tickets for sale ,come and get 'um, going cheap. lol.
Feel a1-0 win tonight and a BIG win on Saturday . When do we loose our on loan players or have they been signed for another 4 weeks?
gillsfan1066

Postby bananaman » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:00 pm

phew edge of seat stuff so 5pts clear 7games to go. 5 unbeaten roll on the next one.
get your voices tuned 12th man will need to roar them on saturday
#baconrituals
#Champions by christmas
bananaman

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION