Bad run of luck

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Bad run of luck

Postby Garawa » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:05 pm

I can't remember the last time the Gills had the ball over the line but the referee decide it didn't. We've had a few goals ruled out for offside etc but I cannot recall one where goal-line technology might rule in our favour. Yet we've had TWO in two games. Typical! Replay stills appear to both show them over. The first was definite whilst the Plymouth one was considered to be over by the club and the Argyle fans in the stand. You don't get the run of the luck at the bottom.

Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Re: Bad run of luck

Postby Garawa » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:50 pm

Goals or no goals? Here's the club footage of both instances:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyT8AjBvLRw
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Re: Bad run of luck

Postby gillsfan1066 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Once your in the cellar it's always hard to get out. Yes we have had some bad luck, I think we have the right manager, BUT, I sure as hell think we need to get into the transfer market EARLY , we need a goal scorer at the moment were on target for a season where we score 36, concede 52 and end up with 42 points , about 10 or 12 points off of relegation.
Our recent record of a win three draws and a loss is not that bad, we need one Saturday when we pick up three points and the teams all around us don't, AND THIS SATURDAY COULD AND SHOULD BE THAT DAY.
The others at the Bottom all have tough games , the Wombles are at Wigan, so a win against a fairly ordinary Bristol City could easily see us out of the red zone, then games over the Christmas period could easily see us get a hat full of points, Fleetwood are tumbling down the table like a guy falling off stilts, we sure as hell can take a point or three off Oxford and then beat the snot out of the Wombles at home ,nothing more than 8 or 9 points will do over the holiday period. Come on you GILLS, lets make it a HAPPY CHRISTMAS FOR ONE AND ALL. GO GILLS.
gillsfan1066

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION