Less than 3,700 ?

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Less than 3,700 ?

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:28 pm

Less than 3,700 people at the game yesterday what did Orient bring 10. Hope Scally was there to see that, it might be the wake up call he needs because I really think he needs a wake up call, as in NOW.
As soon as we went up 2 zip I thought to my self oh no, now there going to take their foot off the gas and sure enough they did, seems Orient were the better team in the 2nd half. How can that happen, what do these guys think they are Manchester City that can turn it on when ever they want ??
I think the team we have now are not good enough to escape the drop, I want them to be, at least we are scoring goals now ,but there is something lacking, sounds obvious I guess but what is it ??
Not having a full time established manager I don't think helps, what the hell is Scally waiting for , someone with a team thats at the bottom of their division and about to besacked , maybe were going to get Slaven from W H Utd, lol.
gillsfan1066

Re: Less than 3,700 ?

Postby Garawa » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:19 pm

LO brought over 800. Our attendances are often poor for these games. Personally I don't understand the mentality - so many of our fans talk about "resting players" and then moan we exit in the first round most seasons. It's the biggest cup competition in the world, what more do they want?!

I guess 3 home games in 8 days won't help matters. Tuesday night will be weird, already through against an academy side that is out in a tournament people aren't bothered with......if we get 200 there I'd be shocked!
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION