Don't look now.

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Don't look now.

Postby gillsfan1066 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:42 pm

Don't look now but Dover are top of the National League, Bromley in a play off place, Maidstone one point out of a play off place with a game in hand, even Ebbsfleet only one win away from a play off place, wwwooo hhooo, think of all those great local derby's we could have next season. Just think only last year someone on here was bitching about Gillingham having to travel 25 million miles to play away games, well whats Dover, Maidstone and Bromley or Ebbsfllet, a total of what 70 miles to get to all three games ??
God how sad is it to think this time next year teams like Dover ( who's owners I am sure hate Scally) and Maidstone could be above us in the 4th Division .
Have you no pride Mr. Scally, what have we been now two weeks without a manager, next to bottom in the division The Gillingham web site has as it's lead Story tickets available for Gillingham and Orient, is that the same Orient that were in our division a couple of years ago and now sit one loss off the relegation zone in the NATIONAL LEAGUE, wake up Scally that could easily be GFC in two years,get off your ass and make some decisions, either sell the dam club or put some money into it and stop pussy footing around .
gillsfan1066

Re: Don't look now.

Postby CadburyMan » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:31 am

Just say what you think 1066; Whatever you do don't sit on the fence ;-)
CadburyMan

Re: Don't look now.

Postby gillsfan1066 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:26 pm

SO dam frustrated with whats going on at GFC, makes me angry, and I have no pub to go to have a good old argy bargy with anyone, haha. In the bars here as soon as you mention Gillingham people look at you like you have the plague, WHO jeezz are they still in the League, got that from a Wolves supporter over the weekend, hahaha, ass hole, lol.
Appleton is about to be replaced at Leicester , and I don't think he is going to get a Premier managers job,and i can't see him being happy playing third fiddle to the guys the new manager brings in from Southampton. He would be the ideal person to bring in here ,get a couple of years under his belt as the number one guy, save the Gills from relegation , get us back into the play offs next season ,come on Scally call the guy get him in for an interview.
Appleton must feel very low at the moment knowing he isn't going to get the managers job at L C, NOW this second is the time to bring him in,show him the love,show him we want him to be our gaffer and sit back watch him do a wonderful job and save us from the drop that God Almighty is looking real dam close as of October 25th 2017.
gillsfan1066

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION