NO F'ing way.

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

NO F'ing way.

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:30 pm

Stats mean nothing so everyone keeps telling,me, OK then tell me which team won this match.
BEER DRINKERS V WINE DRINKERS AT THE BEER BOTTLE STADIUM
The Wine Drinkers the away team had 58% of the play, they had 16 shots compared to Beer Drinkers 4, and they had 3 shots on target compared with Beer Drinkers NONE, F'ING ZERO , NAUGHT, NOT A f'ING SHOT ON TARGET, and Wine Drinkers had 9 corners compared to Beer Drinkers 3.
Of course there was one stat the Beer Drinkers won, FOULS, they had 14 compared to the oppositions 8.
Scally, Taylor and The Gillingham Football Team you are pathetic, F'ing useless, time to tank, get rid of these loosers bring in the reserve team, win a game or two more this season infact who cares if we win another game,obviously not the owner or players, get relegated, WWOO HHOOO FOURTH DIVISION FOOTBALL AGAIN.
Thats what Scally wants,low pay checks for players, after all they will be mostly scrubs , low gates of 4,000, no need for him to keep flying backwards and forwards to Dubai,drop in once a month,catch a home game tell Taylor what a good job he is doing and go home for a few weeks.
gillsfan1066

Re: NO F'ing way.

Postby Garawa » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:54 pm

If you think those stats showed we created nothing, the you'd be right. Those stats were spot on. But having 12 shots on target doesn't mean you constantly attacked the goal if all 12 simply trickled harmlessly to the goalkeeper.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby gillsfan1066 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:35 pm

But it says you did SOMETHING, YOU DID SOMETHING, you kicked the dam ball at their goal and there professional players even they surely would kick at least 50% of them hard enough to make them more than a trickle ??
gillsfan1066

Postby Garawa » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:18 pm

Not in the game when that conversation came up. If a team has 12 shots on target and the goalie pulls off 12 great saves then that says a lot. But if most simply roll gently to him, it doesn't.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION