Gills close community trust

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Gills close community trust

Postby Garawa » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:29 pm

https://www.gmb-southern.org.uk/gmb-cal ... b-members/

I don't personally like Scally but I sometimes defend him when criticism is clearly wrong. Much of what he does I don't agree with but this must be the worst of the lot. As a Gills fan I'm proud our community trust takes kids that appear to be ready fail or resort to crime and use football to get them on track. I've read testamonies from parents stating how good it is. It appears Scally has shut the trust and banned union members from joining its replacement aimed at providing more money for the club. A CHARITY paying us more! Are we that much up the creek or has the chairman taken ruthlessness to a new level?

I saw Canterbury Gills in Canterbury (where else) and told him I hoped to use that as part of my degree. I think he was right when he said he didn't think it would exist. Shocked to read this when I got home.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Re: Gills close community trust

Postby gillsfan1066 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:08 am

Wooowww Canterbury gills must be like Kreskin ,you know one of those mind reader guys, or perhaps he read it Monday on the Gills site ? Out of interest and not messing around what are you doing your degree in, and where are you studying ??
gillsfan1066

Re: Gills close community trust

Postby Garawa » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:26 pm

Primary Education at Canterbury Christchurch. Was hoping to do my Year ALE (Alternative Learning Experience) at the club working with those kids that dropped out of school giving my connections with the club but not sure now. Don't fancy going to Charlton's one! That's 18 months away though.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION