No comments Ms.Fanny Mulligan?

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

No comments Ms.Fanny Mulligan?

Postby gillsfan1066 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:57 am

Ms.Fanny Mulligan where are you ?? By now I would have thought we would have heard from the lovely Ms. Fanny Mulligan on the plight of GFC. My dear Ms Fanny Mulligan, have you not been going to the games,I always thought Ms.Fanny Mulligan went to every game home and away that Ms. Fanny Mulligan could.?
Ms. Fanny Mulligan where are your game reports, Ms Fanny mulligan where are you, Ms.Fanny Mulligan, is everything OK at home ,Ms Fanny Mulligan WE need you in these times of trouble, come back Ms. Fanny Mulligan I for one feel incomplete, not a whole person without reading a Ms.Fanny Mulligan report.
Ms Fanny Mulligan I feel like I am standing in a field looking at the sky just waiting for you Ms. Fanny Mulligan to ride by on Adys shoulders to drop sheets and sheets of GFC game reports on my head from a bubble gum tree , (guess who listened to Hole in my Shoe by Traffic last night, { ask Mr.Ledbit } ).
My dear Ms Fanny Mulligan, remember there are going to be times in your young life Ms Fanny Mulligan, that things are NOT always going to go the way Ms. Fanny Mulligan wants them to go, this Ms.Fanny Mulligan is one of those times, so Ms.Fanny Mulligan it's time for Ms.Fanny Mulligan to stand up tall ,throw out that chest, wwwoooww hhhooo (nice chest) and give us THE Ms.FANNY MULLIGAN REPORT, come on Ms.Fanny Mulligan WE miss you.
gillsfan1066

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION