Gillingham v Rochdale

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Gillingham v Rochdale

Postby Kent_UckyFriedGills » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Can we get another win? Were on an excellent run and confidence is high at the moment,Rochdale will be a tough game but I think we might edge it.Hopefully we can get 5,000 in Priestfield on Saturday and make a good atmosphere.

Lineup? Im sure there will be changes,Hopefully Lee,Payne,and Weston will be in the Squad

Nelson
Fish,Flanagan,Barrett,Martin
Wright
Whelpdale,Lee,Jackman
Findley,Burton

Subs:Forecast,Davies,Frampton,Montrose,Payne,Weston,Kedwell
Noircat Premier League Champion 2007,and 2014.Noircat FA Cup (Runner Up 2014).Promoted to the Premier League (Runner Up 2017,and 2020 in the Championship).

Kent_UckyFriedGills,KFG for short.
Kent_UckyFriedGills

Re: Gillingham v Rochdale

Postby Garawa » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:03 pm

I've never known a season where it has been almost impossible to predict a line-up and sometimes where certain players will play. We seem to have more midfielders then we know what do with!

Wright I think is a given as it sounds like it is part of the loan agreement. If he was bought in to help get clean sheets he has certainly achieved! Whelpdale is a must and so to is Lee if fit. Charlie Allen has played in every game this season so could be due a rest. I reckon your team isn't too far away, as he likes to make several changes expect it to be nothing like that then! The only change I reckon is that Kedwell will return and it will be Burton's chance to put his feet up.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby gillsfan1066 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:13 pm

Big 3-1 win for the good guys Saturday , Rochdale won't be able to stop the Gills from scoring, nothing on the near horizon even comes close to being a loss, nine points from the next three games then we will start to worry about Bradford . Go Big Blue and red and and and bits of string holding the shirt together.
gillsfan1066

Postby mark8364 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Its going to be very quiet in the Brian Moore stand! Rochdale has cancelled the supporters coach due to lack of interest!
mark8364

Postby Kent_UckyFriedGills » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:44 am

It was one of those days where we was just not on our game.A few Players were off their game,and Rochdale came and had a go.They looked decent at the back,and a big threat when going forward,not surprising they beat Rotherham away.Jackman`s red after looking at it a few times you can say is fair as he looks to have had his studs up.Hopefully we can bounce back at Northampton.
Noircat Premier League Champion 2007,and 2014.Noircat FA Cup (Runner Up 2014).Promoted to the Premier League (Runner Up 2017,and 2020 in the Championship).

Kent_UckyFriedGills,KFG for short.
Kent_UckyFriedGills

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION