AWAY GUIDE

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Re: AWAY GUIDE

Postby catenaccionick » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:59 am

Hi guys,

I've recently set up a website called Football Tripper which contains ground guides for all of the 92 English stadiums, and thought that it might be useful to some Gills Fans here. All articles are in-depth at a minimum of 1,000 words and contain helpful maps to the nearest pubs :D Let me know what you think!

League One Ground - http://footballtripper.com/europe/england/league-one/

Priestfield Ground Guide

P.S I'm from the 'Bourne and really need to make it to a game soon!
catenaccionick

Postby CadburyMan » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:59 pm

Hasn't this already been done. - www.footballgroundguide.com.
CadburyMan

Postby catenaccionick » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:38 pm

FGG is a decent website and probably the definitive guide so in some ways you're probably correct there Cadbury Man.

Still, can there not be more than one website which writes about football grounds? :(
catenaccionick

Postby Mooke » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:48 pm

I'd quite like to see a football ground guide for some of the more weird and wonderful grounds out there.

Priestfield wouldn't cut it for me, for this guide at least, not weird enough. Even if you fill it with Swindon Town fans.

But there are grounds which have weird things about them. I was looking at a Windows 10 login screen graphic with mountains and snow in the background, and a full football pitch on the beach in the front. Now that should be a differentiator. If you ground has a USP like that, your ground is in the guide.

I would add my home town's ground. Stafford Rangers fans switch half time with the opposition, but I suppose that happens everywhere where the attendance fits on a team bus.
Mooke

Previous

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION