Boxing Day

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Boxing Day

Postby Kezz » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:05 pm

Looking forward to the game. COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS!
Kezz

Re: Boxing Day

Postby Noircat » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Yes so was i until I witnessed that disgraceful display against one of the worst sides in the league.Inept,lacking in ideas,penetration, :evil: guile and at some points energy/fitness.
Any more of this stuff and we will start tumbling.
A shocking result with a full squad.
NC
Noircat

Postby Elgrande » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:46 am

I have got to agree NC. A complete lack of guile and imagination. I was also sad to be able to say the atmosphere from the start was terrible. I can understand frustrations mounting as the game wore on, but the players ran out to a whimper of support which I found strange considering our league position. Within 5 minutes the "library" atmosphere took over and I do wonder if that transmits to the players?
Elgrande

Postby Kezz » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:54 am

I've never known Boxing Day to be a good atmosphere sadly. There really wasn't anything to cheer yesterday, but Saturday is another day, hopefully we will get a win. It's a blip!! ;)
Kezz

Postby gillsfan1066 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:16 pm

A Gills goal in the first ten minutes would have set the crowd on fire, another befor the half and a couple in the second period is what the crowd wanted to see, although I must be honest after all the Turkey and pie the day befor I felt pretty lethargic myself yesterday.
Watched some games on the TV and it was not untill the Man Utd/ Newcastle game that I watched a replay of late in the afternoon that I got fired up enough to open a bottle of scotch.
Snoozed through the Norwitch game ,slept through the Swansea game, just like the Gills players did through the Gillingham, game.
7 points from the next 9 should see us start 2013 the rite way.
gillsfan1066

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION