Obnoxious Evens at it again

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Obnoxious Evens at it again

Postby Poshgill » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:04 pm

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/foot ... 30876.html

Interesting that Evens bemoans the challenge on his player by Burton (who was kicked all over the place all game) yet fails to mention the assault on Vincelot by his own player that led to a 10 min stoppage in the game and the worry that Vincelot had suffered a broken neck. It was an awful challenge but we cannot report it as the ref booked the Rotherham player so apparently he has been 'punished' for the offence. It looked bad enough during the game. Having seen it again I cannot believe it wasn't a straight red. That Evens is obnoxious. Martin Allen can teach the fat yob a thing or two about magnaminity. Allen never mentioned how bad the tackle was but praised the Millers for sportingly clapping Vincelot from the field.
Last edited by Poshgill on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poshgill

Re: Obnoxious Evens at it again

Postby CadburyMan » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Letsw twist again
now the fat man's 2 - 1 down.

Agree with all you said Posh - sometimes the best dignity comes with silence.

Reading the papers today Evans thinks his team were hard done by all game but I just keep seeing the score and it is what history will always see
CadburyMan

Postby Snackboyslim » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:16 pm

Spot on Mr Posh.

Your so right cadburyman, the best dignity is those that remain silent, however.....

Sorry to appear rude, but I can't stand the sweaty, pig headed, nasty, bad losing, to****. He's nothing short of a freak. What a w*****. I hate him.
Bring on another stadium ban for this arrogant piece of s***, I hope he get's fired and has a woefull christmas the fat c***.

Another Evans classic...
'If this is the benchmark, then we've shown that we can beat that benchmark'

Err, no you havn't you cretin. We won.

2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1
AND TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!

http://www.google.ee/imgres?q=steve+eva ... 2,s:0,i:85
Eat that you fat twat.

AAhhh, that's much better.

My appologies again. ;-)
Snackboyslim

Postby CadburyMan » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:18 am

Just say what you mean Snackboy - don't sit on the fence :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im1GzgQ_3zc
CadburyMan

Postby Snackboyslim » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Lol Cadburman,
The rejoice in their voices is quite apparent! Great stuff.

Can you imagine what his eventual wake will be like???
Snackboyslim

Postby Garawa » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:11 pm

Disgusting man (Evans, not Cadbury or Snackboy). I enjoy seeing any manager or player at the Gills but I would trip down the steps (purely by accident) if he passed me! Martin Allen was being a bit diplomatic regarding the Millers fans Posh (a good chance he didn't hear them though) as there were some boos for Vincelot from fans closest to Radio Kent and at the end they swore at Matt Cole forcing him to apologise on air!

He really seems to hate Gillingham and its quite funny how he cries to mummy every time we beat him. What a vile creature and hope he gets absolute hell for 95 minutes when Rotherham come to ours.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION