Rotherham

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Re: Rotherham

Postby Snackboyslim » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:52 am

Excellent result.

Maybe Rotherham were all over us, they were favourites with Fleetwood to go up as champions at the start of this season, but that's just what makes a championship winning team, grit like that. It's apparent we fought for our lives, took the few chances we had, and beat what is in this division, a very good team away.....again.

C'mon!!!!!! :-) ;-) :-)
Snackboyslim

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:35 pm

Great win, nice to see that two game gap is back. Scrappy win but who cares 3 points is 3 points, and the two good things that came out of yesterdays results, one I guess we are halfway to automatic promotion, think we need 85/90 points, and secondly no chance of getting relegated, no one goes down with 44 points do they?, oh yes and the guy with the bad neck is OK so I guess thats three good points all round
gillsfan1066

Postby Kezz » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:38 pm

After watching the goals this morning on the Football League show, I failed to see one red card in our league which was for a worse offence than that on Romain Vincelot. Shocking, I want to say tackle, but it wasn't even a tackle, it was an assault. Glad Romain is ok, it could've been so much worse.
Kezz

Previous

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION